Data Protection Information
Hereinafter we inform you about the personal data processed as well as about your rights as a data subject:
I. Responsible Entity
The responsible entity for the processing of data is:
BETE Deutschland GmbH
represented by Mr. Jörg Mantel (managing director)
Tel.: +49 (0)234 936107-0
II. Data Protection Officer
III. Processed Data
We only process such personal data concerning you which has been transferred to us for further use by you or an entitled person for the fulfilment of a contract or due to legal obligations, legitimate interests or consent, namely
- contact details
- communication contents
- order information
IV. Purpose of Processing
The data will be processed for the purpose of contract execution pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR, to fulfill a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit c) GDPR or to preserve the legitimate interests of the responsible entity or a third party pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit f) GDPR, unless an express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 lit a) GDPR has been obtained.
V. Recipient of the Data
The data will be processed by employees of the responsible entity. In exceptional cases, processors commissioned by us will receive your data if this is necessary to fulfill respective tasks. Data will only be transferred to third countries after an adequate level of data protection has been guaranteed.
VI. Storage Duration
Personal data will only be kept as long as it is necessary to achieve the specific purpose or for the proper fulfillment of contractual or legal obligations.
VII. Your Rights
If we process your personal data, you are a data subject within the meaning of GDPR and have the following rights against us as the responsible entity:
- a right to information about the purpose, type, scope and duration of the processing (Art. 15 GDPR)
- a right to correction of the stored data (Art. 16 GDPR)
- a right to deletion of stored data (Art. 17 GDPR)
- a right to restriction of the processing of data (Art. 18 GDPR)
- a right of the data recipients being informed by us as the responsible entity with regard to the execution of the rights of correction, deletion and restriction of the processing (Art. 19 GDPR)
- a right to data transferability in machine-readable form (Art. 20 GDPR)
- a right to object to data processing (Art. 21 GDPR)
- a right to revoke the declaration of consent under data privacy law (Art. 7 (3) GDPR)
- a right not to participate in an automated decision (Art. 22 GDPR)
- a right to appeal to a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR)
For this purpose, please contact our data protection officer listed above.
Issued: November 2019